Australian Visa Requirements
- A valid passport for the period of your stay in Australia.
- If you are employed: – a letter from your employer with details of your income, length of your Contract/ employment, amount of leave and if your employment will continue on your return from Australia.
- If you are a student: – evidence of your enrollment at your school/college or university.
- All applicants aged below 18 years of age and who are not traveling with both parents must provide a statutory declaration from the non-traveling parent/guardian giving permission to travel to Australia. Certified copies of parents’/guardian’s national identity cards or passports must be provided.
- Evidence of funds available to you; such as original and certified copies of bank statements. If the intended travel is being supported by a third person or organization, an undertaking by that person or organization to provide the funds must be provided.
- A signed letter of authorization for this office to verify any bank statements provided in support of the application. The letter of authorization should be issued and signed by the account holder of the bank statements provided. Alternatively, the account holder should complete and sign the attached authorization letter to enable this office to verify the bank statements provided in support of the application.
- If anyone in Australia is paying for your ticket, providing you with funds or maintaining you while in Australia, they need to send evidence of funds (i.e. bank statements) to this office. PO Box 39765 – 00623, NAIROBI KENYA Telephone: (254-20) 4445034-9 Facsimile: (254-20) 4442151 email: Immigration.Nairobi@dfat.gov.au
- Evidence of your incentives to return to your home country; examples of evidence can be land/assets/bank statements, evidence of employment/business registration, and evidence of remaining family members in form of birth certificates/marriage certificate.
- If you intend to visit a close relative or friend in Australia, please provide full name of your relatives or friends you intend to visit giving details of their dates of birth, a letter of invitation and what is being provided for you in Australia i.e. accommodation, spending money, fare, food and any other costs.
We are a Travel Management Company and we offer visa assistance service at a standardized non-refundable fee. Contact us for more information.