Finland Visa Requirements
- Visa Application form duly completed and signed by the applicant.
- Visa questionnaire.
- Passport (including previous passports, if any) or travel document valid for at least three months after the end of the journey. Kenyan resident permit or re-entry stamp for non-Kenyans.
- One Colour Photograph (47 x 36 mm) the photo is to be a recent (no older than 6 months) color photograph of the applicant. It is to be of high quality with a neutral and light-colored, even-textured and evenly lit background. Neither squinting nor smiling is allowed, and the applicant is to be facing the camera directly, with his head and shoulders straight. Head coverings worn for religious purposes need to be worn in such a manner that the entirety of the applicant’s face is clearly visible. Dirty, scratched or otherwise damaged photos cannot be accepted.
- Proof of purpose of travel e.g. invitation letter (not older than 3 months). Please ensure that you have included the name, address, telephone number and date of birth (if private visit) of your host.
- Sufficient funds, or evidence of maintenance available in Finland.
- Evidence of accommodation available in Finland e.g. hotel reservations.
- Flight booking/tickets when submitting the application a booking for a return flight is sufficient.
- Travel Insurance Obtainable at travel agencies or insurance companies. The original insurance policy is to be presented at the Embassy at the time of submitting the application.
- Consent of both parents for minors.
British passport holders do not need a visa to Finland.
All documents need to be submitted in original + 1 set of copies
All documents must be submitted at the time of application; the Visa Section will not accept incomplete applications.
The Embassy of Finland may request additional documentation.
We are a Travel Management Company and we offer visa assistance service at a standardized non-refundable fee. Contact us for more information.
Kindly fill in the form below and we will get back to you