France Visa Requirements
For Kenyan Citizens
- Minimum processing period for Schengen visa 3 working days.
- Visas for French overseas Territories (Reunion, Mayotte…) please contact the French Embassy for processing period.
For non-Kenyan citizens
- Kenyan Residence Permit (Re-entry pass) endorsed in their passports valid at least 6months after the expiry of the requested visa.
- The processing period for issuing a Schengen Visa depends on the nationality of the applicant.
Note: Due to the Biometric system, visa applications MUST be brought to the Embassy by the applicant himself.
Traveling with children under 18 years old
- Birth certificate for each child + letter or certificate from school.
- Affidavit authorizing the child to travel signed by both parents if the child is traveling alone or with one parent only.
- Copy of parent’s passports.
Supporting documents must be submitted in original and clear photocopies of the same.
- Copies of valid passport and previous visas if any (the passport must be valid 3months minimum after the expiry of the visa.)
- One application form, duly filled, dated and signed by the applicant.
- One passport size colored photo.
- Air-booking (return) – print out of the air ticket.
- Letter from the employer or company ( located in Kenya)
- Payslips for 3months.
- Medical insurance for repatriation and medical care valid in all Schengen states during the travel period.
- Means of support: last 3months personal bank statements, certified by the bank.
- Proof of accommodation – if you are invited by a friend or a relative this document must be filled out in France ( City Hall) by the host and sent in original to the applicant
- Documentary proof of the family relationship between the host and applicant.
- Hotel booking in France duly confirmed by the hotel
THE EMBASSY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DEMAND MORE INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE.
The letter from the medical Insurance must state the following:
- Coverage for ALL SCHENGEN states.
- Amount of coverage.
- Validity period of Medical Insurance.
On the 5th April 2010, a new Visa regulation came into force for all Schengen Member States. If you want to apply for a Schengen visa, please consider the following:
- All visa applications have to be submitted at least 15 calendar days before the date of the intended departure.
- An application submitted less than 15 calendar days before the intended departure may be accepted, but the applicant should bear in mind that the final decision might be taken after the intended date of departure.
- Visa applications cannot be submitted earlier than three months before the start of the intended visit.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to take the necessary precautions to respect the deadlines where an appointment system is in place.
- Normal processing time for visa applications can take up to 15 calendar days.
- When further scrutiny is needed, the deadline may be extended up to a maximum of 30 calendar days. Exceptionally, where additional documentation is required, the deadline may be extended up to a maximum of 60 calendar days after the application has been considered admissible.
We are a Travel Management Company and we offer visa assistance service at a standardized non-refundable fee. Contact us for more information.
- We are a Travel & Tours Company in Nairobi, Kenya. We do not represent any Country’s Embassy or personnel.
- Our objective is to assist you, our client in the Visa Application Process.
- We do not process Visa in our Company and neither are we authorized by any Embassy to do so.
- The Visa Application Assistance we provide is purely assistance based service.
- We DO NOT Promise a Positive / Negative outcome of your Visa Application Process.