India Visa Requirements Information
LATEST INFORMATION FROM INDIA HIGH COMMISSION
India Visa Requirements
- Two passport size photos most recent.
- Yellow fever certificate.
- The passport should have one clear page.
- Applicant’s Bank statement for the past six months with sufficient balance.
- Proof of proposed dates of travel such as air ticket and hotel bookings etc.
- Ticket printout.
- Two addresses in Kenya and two in India.
- For the business purpose, a letter of invitation is required from India.
- It takes 2 days to process.
- Letter from the applicant: for tourism letter mentioning reason and dates of travel also places to be visited.
- For business: letter from the company with the same information as above.
We are a Travel Management Company and we offer visa assistance service at a standardized non-refundable fee. Contact us for more information.
- We are a Travel & Tours Company in Nairobi, Kenya. We do not represent any Country’s Embassy or personnel.
- Our objective is to assist you, our client in the Visa Application Process.
- We do not process Visa in our Company and neither are we authorized by any Embassy to do so.
- The Visa Application Assistance we provide is purely assistance based service.
- We DO NOT Promise a Positive / Negative outcome of your Visa Application Process.