Currently they are not issuing any Schengen visas as residents of Kenya are still not allowed entry into Italy until further notice.
24 July 2020
The Italy Visa Application Centre in Dakar (Senegal) is expected to resume long stay visa and legalisation applications on 27 July 2020.
The centre in Nairobi (Kenya) has resumed passport pass back services.
The centre in Dhaka (Bangladesh) has resumed accepting limited long stay category and legalisation applications.
The centres in Chennai, Kochi and Hyderabad (India) have resumed accepting limited long stay category applications.
The centre in Melbourne, Australia in accepting emergency case applications only, operating 9 AM to 3 PM.
The centre in Mumbai has resumed accepting limited short and long stay category applications. The centre in New Delhi has resumed accepting re-entry visa applications, operating from 10 AM to 2 PM.
The centres in Bangkok (Thailand) and Manchester (UK) are now accepting limited short stay category applications.
The centre in Dakar (Senegal) has resumed accepting long stay and legalisation applications.
The centre in Johannesburg (South Africa) has resumed operations.
The centres in Edinburgh and London (UK) have resumed operations, with the centre in Edinburgh operating at reduced hours, and the centre in London accepting only short stay applications.
The centres in Beijing, Guangzhou and Shanghai (China) have resumed operations. The centre in Beijing is currently accepting applications for exceptional cases, Guangzhou is accepting short stay applications, and Shanghai is accepting long stay applications.
The centre in Quito (Ecuador) is operating at limited business hours.
The centres in Accra (Ghana) and Colombo (Sri Lanka) are accepting long stay applications.
The centre in Amman (Jordan) is offering passport passback services.
Italy Visa Application Centres reopened
Italy Visa Requirements Information
Italy Embassy Address
Address: United Nations Crescent, Gigiri
P.O. BOX 63389 – 00619, Muthaiga, Nairobi
Visa Application Centre Address: Italy Visa Application Centre,
5th floor, Park Field Building, Muthangari Drive, Off Waiyaki Way,
Opposite Safaricom House, Westlands, Nairobi
Tel: 254 731 077 555/ +254 2051479 06/ +254 (0) 20 5137500
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Passport submission timings: 08:00-15:00
Passport Collection Timings: 11:00-15:30, Monday-Friday
Italy Visa Requirements
- Application form duly completed and signed by the applicant (by parent/guardian in case of minor) and phone number.
- Passport (or other travel document recognized by the Italian Government ) valid for minimum three months after expiry of requested visa, containing at least 2 empty pages(back to back) and validity not exceeding 10 years.
- Two recent full-face color photos, passport size (45 mm x 35 mm), taken against a light background.
- Previous passport in original if any.
- Kenyan I.D.
- For other nationalities, Kenyan resident permit or re-entry stamp in passport valid minimum 3 months after expiry of the visa.
- A birth/marriage certificate may be required.
- Invitation/proof of purpose of travel.
- Letter of invitation from an individual resident in Italy in which the person inviting shall ensure that he/she is able to offer adequate accommodation, guarantee for the expenses of the stay and also that the person invited will not take up work in Italy and will leave the Italian territory within the expiry of the visa issued.
- If Italian citizen, copy of the Italian passport or other identity document.
- If foreign citizen, copy of the permit of stay.
- In the case of an independent traveler, the complete travel itinerary, flight booking, and hotel reservation must be provided.
- Proof of sufficient funds and evidence of maintenance in the host country (credit cards, bank statements, bank guarantee/FIDEJUSSIONE by the sponsor in Italy, etc.)
- Letter of employment, including information on leave, if applicable.
- Bank statements relevant to the last six months.
- Documentation proving socio-economic status (property deed, bank statement, employment contract, etc.)
- Travel/Health Medical Insurance.
- Flight booking.
Note: The Embassy of Italy, in order to correctly assess each case, reserves the right to request further necessary documentation.
We are a Travel Management Company and we offer visa assistance service at a standardized non-refundable fee. Contact us for more information.
- We are a Travel & Tours Company in Nairobi, Kenya. We do not represent any Country’s Embassy or personnel.
- Our objective is to assist you, our client in the Visa Application Process.
- We do not process Visa in our Company and neither are we authorized by any Embassy to do so.
- The Visa Application Assistance we provide is purely assistance based service.
- We DO NOT Promise a Positive / Negative outcome of your Visa Application Process.