Poland Visa Requirements Information
Poland Embassy Address
Address: 58 Redhill Road, off Limuru Road
P.o. box 30086 – 00100, Nairobi
Tel: +254 (0) 20 – 7120014/ 20 /7120106
Fax: +254 (0) 20 – 3872814 / 3874572
Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Monday – Tuesday: 2:00 to 4:00 pm
Wed, Thursday, Friday: 9:00 – 11:00 am
Poland Visa Requirements
Applicant should apply in person
- One visa application form duly completed and signed by the applicant. Attach two colored passport size photographs ( no older than 6 months on white background)- showing full front face (80%), if you use glasses-no reflexes, no caps or head coverings, except if religiously inclined( entirely of the applicants face should be clearly visible). One of which should be firmly affixed to visa form, while the other intact.
- Attach your valid passport + one copy of passport (i.e. data, official observations, and renewals e.t.c the passport should be valid for 6 months longer than the date of expiry of the visa).
- Attach Kenyan Identity card plus a copy of the same.
- An official invitation registered by the Polish Voivodship office. In the case of business or conference – an official invitation letter – from your contact/organizer in Poland.
- Applicant’s proof of sufficient revenue (salary slip or bank statements for the last 6 months before the date of travel) for maintenance or accommodation in Poland is mandatory.
- Sports Application: Provide a medical certificate issued by a doctor in Kenya. Written confirmation of an appointment in a hospital or with a doctor in Poland. Proof that all cost of medical treatment is covered.
- Statement from employer indicating details of applicants’ holiday/conference plans.
- In case a husband and wife are traveling together, submit the Marriage and Birth Certificate of both applicants.
- At the Polish border, you will require a mandatory International Medical Insurance for your period of stay in Poland. Attach also a letter from the insurance company confirming the amount insured and that the said insurance is valid for Schengen states.
- For polish transit visa: – the visa for the main destination of travel should be affixed prior to polish visa application. Applicants traveling to a Schengen state in possession of a valid Schengen visa/residence permit can transit without a polish transit visa within the validity period of the Schengen visa/permits.
- Flight itinerary of applicants and /or tickets in cases of transit applicants.
Please note: British Overseas needs a visa to Poland British citizen do not need a visa.
Processing for Indian passport takes 3 weeks and Kenya it takes 2 weeks.
We are a Travel Management Company and we offer visa assistance service at a standardized non-refundable fee. Contact us for more information.
Kindly fill in the form below for more information