The Visa Application Centres are temporarily closed.
South Africa Visa Requirements Information
South Africa Embassy Address
Location: 5th floor, Park Field Building, Muthangari Drive, Off Waiyaki Way, Opposite Safaricom House, Westlands.
Tel: +254 20 515 8000, 731 055 555
Office hours: Monday – Friday 0800 hours – 1500 hours
The processing of each application is a minimum of 5 working days from the day of submission at the Visa Application Centre.
South Africa Requirements
- Visa Application Form duly completed and signed by each applicant.
- A valid passport in respect of each applicant, with at least /2 clear pages. Passport must be valid for a period of one month after departure from the Republic of South Africa.
- A photocopy of a valid Yellow Fever Certificate – with signature and cover page.
- Photocopy of bio-data page of your current passport and immediate previous if submitting a new one on the application date.
- Verifiable return flight booking OR itinerary of country to country if traveling by road.
- Confirmed hotel reservations.
- If visiting family or friends, signed invitation letter from the host with physical address and contactable phone numbers, certified identity document of the host (if South African, National South African I.D.
- If foreigner, passport biodata page and permit).
- Certification should not be older than 3 months.
- Passport size photograph(45x35mm)(not more than 12 months old).
- For foreign nationals, you are required to have a work, study of residence permit valid for one year and above Endorsed on your passport.
- A statement /letter by applicant confirming the purpose and duration of the visit. If Self-employed, submit a signed letter and attach documents of ownership. If retired, please submit a written statement. If a student, attach a document from their learning institution.
- Sufficient funds in form of ORIGINAL recent bank statements for the last three(3) months signed and stamped by the bank.
- Sponsor’s Business/Tax Registration Documents.
- For self-employed applicants, letter from their Business, Certificates of Registration documents/Ownership with current contact address. If retired, please submit a written statement. Proof of occupation is mandatory.
- Marriage Certificate/Affidavit accompanied by a letter if one spouse is taking care of expenses.
Visa Application Centre Resume Operations
The South Africa Visa Application Centre will resume operations on 23rd Sep 2020. The office shall be open on Monday to Friday except public holidays, more updates will follow in due course.
We are a Travel Management Company and we offer visa assistance service at a standardized non-refundable fee. Contact us for more information.
- We are a Travel & Tours Company in Nairobi, Kenya. We do not represent any Country’s Embassy or personnel.
- Our objective is to assist you, our client in the Visa Application Process.
- We do not process Visa in our Company and neither are we authorized by any Embassy to do so.
- The Visa Application Assistance we provide is purely assistance based service.
- We DO NOT Promise a Positive / Negative outcome of your Visa Application Process.