Sri Lanka Visa Requirements Information
- Passport of applicant.
- Two passport size photographs – colored.
- Return air ticket (not computer print-out).
- Original yellow fever vaccination certificate& copy.
- Duly filled visa application form.
- Letter of invitation (if being invited).
- Application to be submitted at least 2 weeks to date of travel.
- Copies of the passport.
- Hotel Reservation (Hotel Address).
- A copy of the credit card or bank statement.
- If any additional documents are required it will be advised by the relevant officer.
We are a Travel Management Company and we offer visa assistance service at a standardized non-refundable fee. Contact us for more information.
- We are a Travel & Tours Company in Nairobi, Kenya. We do not represent any Country’s Embassy or personnel.
- Our objective is to assist you, our client in the Visa Application Process.
- We do not process Visa in our Company and neither are we authorized by any Embassy to do so.
- The Visa Application Assistance we provide is purely assistance based service.
- We DO NOT Promise a Positive / Negative outcome of your Visa Application Process.