Sweden Visa Requirements Information
Sweden Embassy Address
Location: United Nations Crescent, Gigiri, Nairobi
Tel: +254 (0)726 089300, +254 (0)734 543333 or +254 (0)728 961976.
Telephone hours: Monday-Thursday 09.00-16.00Friday 09.00-13.00
Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working hours: Monday-Thursday: 08.00-17.00 and Friday: 08.00-13.00
Your application should be submitted in person to the Visa Application Center operated by VFS Kenya Ltd. in Nairobi.
Address: Sweden Visa Application Center
5th floor Park Field building, Muthangari Drive off Wayaki Way
P.O.Box 25180 – 00100 Nairobi
Telephone number: ++254 2051479 08
Sweden Visa Requirements
• Original passport valid for travel to Sweden. The passport validity must exceed the planned stay in the Schengen Area with at least three months. The passport must have been issued within the last ten years.
• Complete photocopies of original passport, except blank pages.
• Previous passport in original if a new passport has been issued within the last year.
- Verified copy of the national ID-card.
- 1 color photo, not more than 6 months old, passport size (45 mm x 35 mm), full face and taken against a light background.
- Individual medical travel insurance.
- Preliminary ticket booking or travel itinerary.
- Application for Schengen Visa –application form completed and signed.
• Preliminary ticket booking and a detailed travel itinerary
• Hotel booking or equivalent
- Financial support:
• Recent bank statements covering at least 3 months
• Documents showing how to access money during the trip (credit cards, travelers’ cheques, etc.)
- If employed, a signed letter from current employer containing the following information:
• The applicant’s personal data, function/profession;
• Terms of employment (temporary or permanent);
• Starting date of employment;
• Monthly net salary;
• Number of years with employer/organization;
• Granted leave days;
• Date and contact details of the employer.
- If self-employed – copy of Kenya PIN Certificate and bank statement for business account (last three months).
- Retired persons: Documents proving the pension or other financial support.
- Other documents relating to the applicant’s personal ties in Kenya, such as marriage certificate, birth certificates of children (if any), title deeds or lease agreements, etc.
- A written statement explaining the Additional requirements for non-Kenyan applicants residing in Kenya.
• Copy of the applicant’s Kenya residence permit. The validity of the permit must exceed the planned stay in the Member States with at least three months’ choice of timing and destination for travels including marketing offers, travel agents or websites used when planning the trip.
- Please note that the Embassy will consider your socio-economic situation in Kenya or in your home country if not the same. It is your responsibility to decide in what way you want to show your establishment, such as income, savings, land ownership, business, marriage, children, dependency.
We are a Travel Management Company and we offer visa assistance service at a standardized non-refundable fee. Contact us for more information.
- We are a Travel & Tours Company in Nairobi, Kenya. We do not represent any Country’s Embassy or personnel.
- Our objective is to assist you, our client in the Visa Application Process.
- We do not process Visa in our Company and neither are we authorized by any Embassy to do so.
- The Visa Application Assistance we provide is purely assistance based service.
- We DO NOT Promise a Positive / Negative outcome of your Visa Application Process.
Kindly fill in the following form and we will get back to you.