United Kingdom Requirements
- Valid e-mail address that you can access. This enables you to save your answers on the online application form and gives access to a unique link to let you log back into your application at a later time if need be.
- Valid Kenyan Passport. Submit both the original passport as well as clear copies of the same, especially the first two front pages and the last two pages – biodata pages. Validity simply means that the passport expires at least 6 months after your intended travel date, you have signed it, and it has at least two (2) blank pages – this is needed for affixing the visa as well as for stamping the passport upon entry and departure into the UK or wherever else you intend to visit.
- Details of previous countries visited in the last 10 years. This includes month and year visited. But again, check on the embassy website in case of changes. Things change from time to time.
- Your national ID card.
- A duly filled, dated and signed by applicant UK Visa Application Form.
- 2 passport size colored photos (white background): Your head should be uncovered and no spectacles/glasses accepted and your face should cover 2/3 of the photo.
- Return Air Ticket. You will need to print out the ticket.
- Letter from the employer or company (located in Kenya).
- Payslips for the last 3 months. Photocopies certified by your finance/HR/Admin officer should suffice.
- Means of funding your stay in the UK.
- Your total monthly expenditure figure. This figure should include your living costs, any money given to dependents, your rent or mortgage, and any other bills or costs.
- Medical Travel insurance Letter/Certificate.
- Hotel Reservation.
We are a Travel Management Company and we offer visa assistance service at a standardized non-refundable fee. Contact us for more information.
- We are a Travel & Tours Company in Nairobi, Kenya. We do not represent any Country’s Embassy or personnel.
- Our objective is to assist you, our client in the Visa Application Process.
- We do not process Visa in our Company and neither are we authorized by any Embassy to do so.
- The Visa Application Assistance we provide is purely assistance based service.
- We DO NOT Promise a Positive / Negative outcome of your Visa Application Process.